Drs. Tom & Jean Meyer
- Owners of Mountain View Veterinary Hospital, Tom and Jean Meyer were awarded their Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine from Washington State University in 1978.
- They married in 1979 and started Mountain View Veterinary Hospital.
- They have two grown children, Travis and Kristi, who are both currently in college.
- They live on a farm in Ridgefield with 2 dogs, 2 cats, 4 horses and cattle
- The current hospital opened at this location in 1981.
Dr. Tessa Young-Barkley
- Originally from the small town of Yelm Washington, growing up here gave unlimited access to animals of all sizes.
- Graduated from Washington State university with a Bachelor's degree in Zoology
- Earned her D.V.M. from Washington State University in 2011 with awards in surgical proficiency
- Lives in Vancouver with her fiance Nick, her dogs Quinn and Bailey and mischief making orange kitty named Sage
- Loves camping and boating in the summer months and enjoys hitting the slopes during the winter time. In her spare time she can also be found doing various arts/crafts and home projects
- Her personal interests in veterinary medicine include surgery, wildlife medicine, preventative medicine and rehabilitation.
Dr. Jamie Cheshier
- Originally from Tucson, Arizona
- Graduated from the University of Arizona as a member of Phi Beta Kappa national honorary and received a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Bachelor of Arts in Ecology/Evolutionary Biology
- Earned her D.V.M. from Washington State University in 2006
- Lives in Portland with her two cats, Scout and Molly
- Loves hiking and traveling (as a student she even worked at a travel agency for 6 years to facilitate the travel habit)
- Enjoys companion animal dentistry, internal medicine and preventative care
Dr. Shavonne Corbet
- Originally from New Jersey; grew up in Atlanta, Georgia
- Bachelor of Sciences in Agriculture from The University of Georgia in 2001
- Prior to veterinary school, specialized in physical therapy and intensive care as a veterinary technician at The University of Georgia Veterinary Teaching Hospital
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine with honors from The University of Georgia in 2007
- Studied fibropapillomatosis (a viral tumor disease) in green sea turtles in Puerto Rico as a Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation Frontiers for Veterinary Medicine Fellow
- Lives in Portland with her furry children, dogs Pancake and Whiskers and cats Radclyffe and Macy Gray
- Special interests in dermatology, surgery, exotics and preventative/geriatric medicine
Dr. Dale Lake
- Raised in Lewiston, Idaho where he was very active with his family, pets and livestock.
- Dale was inspired to pursue a career in veterinary medicine by a late night surgery performed on one of his ewes by Washington State Veterinarian Dr. Leonard Eldridge.
- Graduated from Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine in 1983.
- Lives in Battle Ground with his family.
- Enjoys playing the fiddle, building hardwood cabinets, making saddles and other leather items.
- Experienced with advanced orthopedic surgery, including TPLO surgeries for stifle ligament injuries in dogs and internal fixation for complicated fractures.
- Dale has advanced training in endoscopy and laparoscopy minimally invasive surgical procedure methods that cause less pain more invasive approaches.